- Free participation in various development programmes
- Free access to trade opportunity bulletins or information packets
- Priority participation to outbound and inbound trade missions
- Speaking opportunities to BPTeC-Kenya organised conferences and seminars
- Opportunities to participate in professional and market development programmes
Our Membership program is in line with international best practices for industry associations within the BPM, BPO and IT industry.
How to Join BPTeC-Kenya
As a member, your company will be able to connect and collaborate with other like-minded businesses that share the same goals and objectives to support BPTeC-Kenya’s mandate to raise awareness and strengthen the standard for Kenya’s BPM and IT industries.
You will be able to engage with other organisations, investors and members through strategic activities that promote partnerships among industry, academe and government for mutual growth:
- Outbound missions
- Seminars and workshops for MSMEs
- National conferences
- Skills development initiatives
- Policy alignment initiatives
All of our strategic activities aim to promote greater awareness of Kenya’s strengths and capabilities in IT and BPM services; establish good branding and thought leadership positioning for Kenya’s industry players; and generate business opportunities for Kenya’s IT and BPM companies.
For your organisation to join BPTeC-Kenya, please fill out the form below.